Sun, Sep 19|
Pat Hurley Park
Pathways Through the Park - A Resource Fair at Pat Hurley Park!
Join CABQ City Councilors Lan Sena, Klarissa Pena, and local economic and community development organizations throughout the city provide a free resource fair at Pat Hurley Park
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2021, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Pat Hurley Park , 5035 Bluewater Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87105, USA
About the Event
Pathways Through the Park: A Resource Fair at Pat Hurley Park
September 19, 2021 (1-4pm)
The City of Albuquerque is partnering with local economic and community development organizations throughout the city to provide a free resource fair at Pat Hurley Park on September 19th from 1-4pm.
Goal: Rather than requiring local residents, business owners, and youth to travel Downtown to find resources to help them through these trying times, the City is bringing these resources out into the community to make them more accessible. There are a wide variety of other local initiatives that are also currently taking place that are aimed at getting resources out into the community in response to the pandemic, and this is an opportunity to consolidate those efforts.
● Small Business Office (SBO) Resources: The SBO is a division of the City of Albuquerque’s Economic Development
● Office of Equity and Inclusion/Office of African American Affairs:
● Long Range Planning Division:
● Office of Neighborhood Coordination (ONC):
● Violence Intervention Program (VIP) / Albuquerque Community Safety Department:
● Department of Finance and Administrative Services:
● Environmental Health (Consumer Health Protection Division):
● Emergency Rental Assistance Resources:
● West Central Community Development Group (WCCDG):
● CNM Small Business Development Center (SBDC):
● 1 Million Cups:
● Kubiak Melton & Associates (Business Consultation):
● COVID-19 Vaccinations:
How To Make the Most of the Fair: Attendees will be provided with a “Resource Directory” upon entry to help them navigate their way through a wide variety of resource tables scattered throughout the Park. This Resource Directory will also be made available online once all participating entities have been finalized and confirmed.
Are You Interested in Getting Involved? The City is also reaching out to local community organizations to provide them with opportunities to share their resources. If you are part of a local organization who is interested in getting involved in this fair, please email Councilor Sena’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Opportunities: If you are unable to attend this Resource Fair on September 19, the Route 66 West Fest powered by Think Big and the West Central Community Development Group (WCCDG) will be another valuable event for accessing these resources. West Fest will be held the following Saturday, September 25 from 11am-6pm at the Ted M. Gallegos Community Center (Alamosa Community Center).